This story first appeared on First Coast News.
Gelato July is back at Peterbrooke Chocolatier!
Cool down with free gelato this summer from any Peterbrooke Chocolatier location on the First Coast.
The Jacksonville-based chocolatier is bringing back Gelato July where, starting on July 3, customers can score a free scoop of gelato every Wednesday all month long.
Customers can get a free scoop of any of their 12-to-18 gelato flavors, including the three new flavors they are introducing next month: coffee toffee, strawberry lemonade sorbetto and sunburst, which is a mix of orange, pineapple, mango and strawberry.
“Chocolate is in our name, but we’re serious about our gelato," said Elizabeth Rice, Peterbrooke marketing manager. "We make our gelato every day, which provides us with the unique ability to serve our guests an authentic, premium product with the look, texture and taste of the best gelato you would find anywhere in Italy.”
There are 15 Peterbrooke locations on the First Coast:
- River City: 725 Nautica Dr., #102
- Downtown Jax: 100 W. Bay St. Ste 2
- San Marco: 2024 San Marco Blvd.
- Avondale: 3554 St. Johns Ave.
- Oakleaf: 9640 Crosshil Blvd. #106
- Fleming Island: 1560 Business Center Dr. #3
- Julington Creek: 108 Bartram Oaks Walk #106
- Mandarin: 11362 San Jose Blvd.
- Southside: 9047-5 Southside Blvd.
- Town Center: 4414 Town Center Parkway #219
- Hodges: 4675 Hodges Blvd. Ste. 19
- Ponte Vedra: 333 Village Main St. Ste. 650
- Atlantic Beach: 363 Atlantic Blvd. #1
- Amelia Island: 1427 Sadler Rd. Ste. 16
- St. Augustine: 600 Tingle Court #604
Since 2013, they've given away 55,000 scoops of free gelato.